0 hours 10 mins
0 hours 25 mins
0 hours 35 mins
1 Lb. pizza dough
2 Tbsp. Olive oil
2 Tbsp. Butter, melted
2 Medium garlic cloves, finely minced
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Cover a baking sheet with tinfoil and spray with cooking spray or use a silpat lined baking sheet. Put to the side.
2. Roll out the pizza dough into a rectangle and cut in 8 long strips.
3. Take each individual strip and tie into a bow and tuck in ends making a know. (Perfect isn’t the goal…great taste is!) Place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with all strips of dough.
4. Mix the oil and melted butter with the minced garlic. Brush over the knots of dough. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and serve.
NOTES: There is nothing easier than making garlic knots. Just because they are easy doesn’t mean they are any less delicious either. You can sprinkle these with some Parmesan cheese too…that’s always a bonus. You don’t have to worry about making the perfect knot either…a cute little roll will appear as soon as they are baked. You can prepare all your knots hours before it is time to bake and the finished knots freeze well too. I’d just reheat them until hot and then brush them with the butter and garlic…right before serving.