0 hours 5 mins
0 hours 20 mins
0 hours 25 mins
1 Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits (can of 5)
2 Tbsp. butter, melted
1/2 Tsp. Garlic powder
1/2 Tsp. Dried basil
1/2 Tsp. Dried oregano
1 Tbsp. Italian parsley, chopped
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese, shaved or shredded
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1 Cup Marinara Sauce for serving, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut each biscuit into four pieces. In a small bowl, mix the butter and dry seasonings. (you can microwave the butter and seasoning together to melt)
3. In a larger bowl, mix the biscuit pieces, the seasoned butter, parsley and the parmesan cheese. Toss until everything is well coated.
4. Place three-four biscuit pieces in each of 6 muffin cups.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through. Serve in a bread basket or with a side of marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
NOTE: This is an easy upgrade to basic, store bought biscuits. The addition of butter, seasonings and some fresh parsley turns this into a fun appetizer too (when served with the marinara sauce on the side).
Kids love this (but so does every adult I’ve ever made it for). You can switch up the seasoning in this and swap out your favorite cheeses. Sharp cheddar works great mixed with a little cumin and chili powder…kind of get that Tex-mex thing going on! Perfect with a bowl of chili.
FYI: if you can only find the large cans of biscuit dough (10 rolls), just double your ingredients and mix.
Enjoy this fun twist! If you are looking for other fun and easy recipes, sign up for my newsletters and I’ll deliver them right to your mailbox. Never any spam, just recipes, food finds and travel recommendations! Get them here.