0 hours 10 mins
0 hours 15 mins
½ Avocado, smashed
2 Tbsp. Shredded Cheddar cheese
2 Campari tomatoes (or plum tomatoes), chopped
2 Green Onions, chopped and separated into dark green and light green & white
¼ Cup half & half
2 Tbsp. red bell pepper, chopped
¼ Cup 98% fat free ham, diced
Fresh Basil leaves
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Mix the eggs, half and half, bell pepper, light green and white parts of the onion and a pinch of salt and a couple of grinds of black pepper. Stir in the diced ham.
2. In a separate, small bowl, add the chopped tomatoes and dark green part of the chopped onion along with another pinch of salt and a couple of grinds of black pepper. Mix and put it to the side.
3. On each of the tortillas, spread half of the smashed avocado and one tablespoon of cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray it well with cooking spray. When hot, add the egg mixture and stir on a regular basis creating soft scrambled eggs. (about 2-3 minutes)
5. Place half the egg mixture on each of the tortillas, top with some fresh basil and then fold over each side of the tortilla creating a little package. Top with the tomato salsa and garnish the plate with a fresh basil leaf. (Optional)