1. Lay the pretzels on a tin foil covered sheet pan (for easy cleanup) or use a silpat covered sheet pan.
2. Top each pretzel with one caramel. Heat in a 350-degree pre heated oven for 4-5 minutes until soft.
3. Remove from oven and press pecan half into the caramel to make sure nut, Caramel and pretzel are pressed together. Let cool completely.
4. Heat the chocolate and oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir often.
5. On another silpat covered sheet pan, drop the chocolate in Tbsp. puddles and place a pretzel/nut/caramel nugget into each puddle. Press slightly to be sure it adheres to chocolate.
6. Let cool completely before removing and serving or packing as gifts.