0 hours 20 mins
0 hours 10 mins
1 hours 30 mins
My Curated Tastes is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
10 Oz. semisweet chocolate morsels (or chocolate of your choice)
30 mini twist pretzels
30 Pecan halves
30 Kraft soft caramels
1. Lay the pretzels on a tin foil covered sheet pan (for easy cleanup) or use a silpat covered sheet pan.
2. Top each pretzel with one caramel. Heat in a 350-degree pre heated oven for 4-5 minutes until soft.
3. Remove from oven and press pecan half into the caramel to make sure nut, Caramel and pretzel are pressed together. Let cool completely.
4. Heat the chocolate and oil in the microwave in 30-second intervals until chocolate is melted and smooth. Stir often.
5. On another silpat covered sheet pan, drop the chocolate in Tbsp. puddles and place a pretzel/nut/caramel nugget into each puddle. Press slightly to be sure it adheres to chocolate.
6. Let cool completely before removing and serving or packing as gifts.
NOTES: This is a fun and easy little treat that everyone likes. See FOOD GIFTS page for tips on packing candy for gifts.